Acknowledgement, Jurat (Affidavits) and Certification
- Notarial are made on affidavits executed by Filipinos before a Consular officer in the Consulate. Passports and relevant documents may be required by the Consular Officer.
- For foreign nationals, the Consulate may acknowledge a document which will be used in the Philippines (i.e. Special Power of Attorney, Agreement, Contracts, Letter of Invitation, etc.)
- Certificate of passport issuance.
- Original and photocopy of the document;
- Personal appearance of the applicant. The document must be signed in the presence of a consular officer;
- Valid passport or ID of the applicant;
- Payment of applicable fees.
Note: The Consulate may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.