Report of Marriage (ROM)

Marriages of both Filipino nationals, or between a Filipino and a Foreigner solemnized outside the Philippines or the Philippine Embassy/Consulate must be registered or reported to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) through the Philippine Embassy or Consulate which has the jurisdiction over the place where the event took place.

Only marriages that took place under the consular jurisdiction of PCG Guangzhou can be registered or reported to the Philippine Consulate General in Guangzhou: Guangdong, Hunan, Hainan and Guangzi Zhuang.  


  1.  Duly accomplished application form, four (4) copies;
  2.  Marriage Certificate notarized by the Notary Public and duly authenticated by the Foreign Affairs Office (preferably two original copies);
  3.  Four (4) colored photos of each applicant;
  4.  Photocopy of both applicant's passport in three (4) sets;
  5.  Payment of applicable fees.